Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Russia to ban child adoption for Belgians.

By Alex Schadenberg
Euthanasia Prevention Coalition - International Chair

Cheryl Eckstein, the leader of the Compassionate Healthcare Network sent out an important news story from Russia concerning Belgium extending euthanasia to children.

The Voice of Russia reported on March 9, 2014 stated that:
Russian officials have come up with a proposal to ban child adoption by citizens of countries where child euthanasia is permissible.
The report states:
Russian MPs have proposed to put a ban on child adoption by citizens of countries where the euthanasia of underage children is allowed. A lawyer, Larisa Pavlova, the Chairwoman of the board of Directors of the Parents Committee (a public organization) shares the opinion of the Russian MPs. 
“It is high time that we not only make friends but also appreciate the condition of the society we plan to contact with. Therefore, we can say that the society which officially favours murdering of children is unhealthy.”
Russia has decided to protect its citizens from euthanasia. People will often adopt children with disabilities. Russia has made a good decision to protect Russian children from being adopted by citizens of countries that allow euthanasia of children.

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_03_09/Belgium-lifts-ban-on-children-euthanasia-despite-its-nations-pleadings-not-to-2931/

1 comment:

Slovark joel marshal said...

Am Slovark joel marshal I made one of the hardest decisions of my life. It started a little over a year ago. I found out I was pregnant. I stared at the test, as if it would change. I realized that it was not going to change, and I immediately freaked out.I didn’t know what to do. I knew I wasn’t ready. I couldn’t take care of another human being. At least, not in the way that I wanted to. I wanted my child to have more than what I had growing up.I decided that that is what I needed to do. I needed to give my child a better life than what I could give. I went through all the options associated with adoption. I browsed many adoption websites and a few places, but none of them seemed right.
Then I stumbled across a website where i meant these email Adoptionhomeofsolution@gmail.com: that dealt with same-sex couples and I learned about open adoption. I looked through the possible adoptive parents and one couple -- Matt and Trey -- stuck out from the rest. They looked a bit goofy, and they seemed truly happy with each other.
I explored their profile and watched a video about them interviewing their cat about being a big sister. It reminded me so much of my family, and right then and there I knew that they were the perfect couple.
so i decided to contact these email also Adoptionhomeofsolution@gmail.com:
and i told them that am not ready to be a mother yet so they helped me immediately with any waste of time and they brought my baby up and now my baby is adopted in their home of solution and am soooo happy, i dont know if you have any problem also but i can tell you they adopts baby like giving of baby out to the motherless or single moms who want babies you dont have any problem at all they are online 24hours all day or night to help single mothers and parent to adopt new babies contact these email below if you have any problem concerning babies Adoptionhomeofsolution@gmail.com