Friday, July 4, 2008

Response from Russel Ogden

Dear Alex,


I am following up on my telephone message to you a few minutes ago.


Your blog of today’s date makes statements that are untrue, defamatory and injurious to me. The attributions to your “under-cover” source are false. As of September 2006 I had never been called to attend any euthanasia or assisted suicide death. I had not attended any such event.


I am demanding that you immediately submit to me a draft of a clear and unequivocal apology and retraction of your statements about me, to be publicly distributed on your blog. If you fail to do this, such failure will be referred to as having aggravated the damage that you have already caused to me in any claim made against you in respect to your defamatory comments.


Thank you for your immediate attention.


Yours,

Russel Ogden

No comments: