Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I do not publish comments from Anonymous people.

In the past week I have received several comments from readers and followers of this blog.

A long time ago, I decided that I would not publish comments from people who decided to remain Anonymous. The reason I made this decision was that sometimes I have received hideous comments from people who were attacking others, or attacking me, without the person willing to put their name to their destructive comments.

I also receive some very good and instructive comments from people who are also remaining Anonymous.

Whether the comment is instructive or destructive, I simply will not publish an Anonymous comment.

Therefore if you want your comments posted on this blog, please leave your name with the comment.

Link to my previous comments on not posting Anonymous comments.

Alex Schadenberg

No comments: