Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Suicide lobby operates comprehensive suicide information website.

Alex Schadenberg
Executive Director - Euthanasia Prevention Coalition


Several days ago I published an article titled: Assisted dying can cause inhumane deaths. This article explains the research by Professor Jaideep Pandit that was published in the British Medical Journal.

While doing further research on the suicide lobby's involvement with developing suicide drug cocktails I came across a website that appears to be operated by the suicide lobby providing detailed suicide information, similar to the book that is sold by euthanasia campaigner Philip Nitschke.

It shocks me that anyone who does a google search will come across suicide websites that only require you to link to the qualifier, 18 or older to enter the site.


I think this is crazy.

I live in a country where the suicide rate continues to increase. My country legalized euthanasia and assisted suicide under the term MAiD. We deny that this will increase our suicide rate. Websites that provides all the necessary instructions for my self-destruction are easy to find.


People consider suicide when they are at the lowest time of their life, when they are emotionally and psychologically in the darkest place. These sites enable suicide.

I have provided too much information already.

No comments: