Tuesday, August 8, 2023

We do not publish anonymous or inappropriate comments

Alex Schadenberg
Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition

Many people leave comments on the blog that we do not publish. This blog is moderated by myself and I will rarely publish anonymous comments. 

I made this decision after receiving attacking or rude comments from people. Often these attacks were made without the person placing their name with the comment.

I do not publish comments that contain illegal or inappropriate comments. [The death lobby often attempts to publish lethal drug ordering information on an EPC blog article.]

I have received excellent comments from readers and followers of this blog that I did not publish because the person did not post their name with the comment.

Whether the comment is instructive or destructive, I will rarely publish an anonymous comment.


No comments: