Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I do not publish Anonymous comments.

In the past few weeks I have received many comments from readers and followers of this blog who left there comments listed as Anonymous.

In fact, I have been receiving more Anonymous comments than comments with a name attached.

A few years ago, I decided that I would not publish comments from people who would not attach there names to the comment. 

I made this decision because I have received hideous comments from people who were attacking others, or attacking me, without the person willing to put their name to their destructive comments.

I also receive some many good and instructive comments from people who are also remaining Anonymous.

Whether the comment is instructive or destructive, I simply will not publish an Anonymous comment.

Therefore if you want your comment posted on this blog, please post your name with the comment.


Link to my previous comments about not posting Anonymous comments.

No comments: