This is the link to the video featuring Alex Schadenberg, executive director of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition explaining why Hon. Rob Nicholson, Canada's Justice Minister, must appeal the decision of Justice Lynn Smith in BC to legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide in Canada.
Justice Smith legislated from the bench on June 15 in the Carter case in BC by deciding that the Canadian parliament must legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide and by giving Gloria Taylor a constitutional exemption to die by euthanasia and assisted suicide in Canada.
* Talking Points for sending a letter to Hon Rob Nicholson.
* Contact information for Hon Rob Nicholson.
* Contact information for your member of parliament.
Links to other articles about the decision by Justice Smith in BC:
* Responding to the disturbing decision by Justice Smith in the Carter case.
* The wrong decision on assisted suicide.
* BC Court decision to legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide, a recipe for elder abuse that threatens the safety, security and equality of Canadians.
* BC assisted suicide ruling an alarming interpretation of Charter.
* How the public was duped into supporting assisted suicide.