Executive Director - Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
In 2016, Canada officially decriminalized euthanasia and California decriminalized assisted suicide. The disability rights movement were right to protest the movie - Me Before You and the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition produced the documentary - The Euthanasia Deception documentary.
Good news. The South Africa Supreme Court rejected euthanasia, the New Mexico Supreme Court rejected assisted suicide, and South Australia rejected euthanasia.
We have hope. Our supporters wants Caring and Not Killing options and they oppose giving physicians, or others, the right in law to be directly involved with killing patients.
The 10 most popular articles posted on the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition blog in 2016.
- Boycott the movie - Me Before You: "Disability Death Porn." Posted May 26.
- California Assisted suicide law prompts insurance company to deny coverage to terminally ill woman. Posted Oct 20, 2016.
- Canadian Senate passes euthanasia bill in time for their summer break. Posted June 17.
- South Africa Supreme Court rejects euthanasia. Posted Dec 6.
- The Euthanasia Deception documentary. Posted Sept 30.
- Advice to Canada from Belgium: Safeguards are an illusion. Posted April 28.
- Woman dies by euthanasia, may only have had a bladder infection. Posted Nov 14.
- New Mexico Supreme Court: There is no right to assisted suicide. Posted June 30.
- Canada's euthanasia bill provides a perfect cover for murder. Posted April 14.
- The Declaration of Hope. Posted Jan 1.
More information updates:
- Dutch euthanasia deaths continue to rise in 2015.
- Belgian 2015 euthanasia report: Deaths continue to rise.
- Oregon 2015 assisted suicide report - another 26% increase.
- Washington State 2015 assisted suicide report. Assisted deaths increase by 31.7%.
- Switzerland: 26% increase in assisted suicide deaths in 2014.
- Quebec euthanasia report: 14% non-compliance with the euthanasia law.
- Do Not Kill Me: I oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide.