Saturday, December 21, 2013

I do not publish Anonymous comments.

In the past few weeks I have received several comments to this blog where the commenter did not include a name with the comment. The person left an anonymous comment.

It is frustrating for me to read these anonymous comments. Many of these comments make good points, while others include a legitimate challenge to an article.


A few years ago, I decided that I would not publish comments from people who did not provide their name with their comment and I would not publish comments that attack others. 
I have now published this blog posting 12 times.

I regularly receive comments from people who attack others, or attack me. I have not published those comments. Most of those comments were made by people who remained anonymous

I have received many good and instructive comments from people who did not include their name with their comment. I did not publish those comments either.

Whether the comment is instructive or attacking, I simply will not publish an anonymous or an attacking comment.

Therefore if you want your comment published on this blog, you must post your name with the comment and you must not attack others.


Alex Schadenberg

No comments: