Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Fake news article states Canadian government will legalize child euthanasia.

Alex Schadenberg
Alex Schadenberg
Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition

There is an article circulating that claims that the Canadian government has a bill to legalize child euthanasia in Canada. This article is fake news and I hope it remains fake news.

The article is published by a blog called wisethinks.com and republished by a website called NBCM Coalition News.

The article quotes me without providing links to the original comments. I have commented on child euthanasia several times but I have no information about a current proposal to legalize child euthanasia and I have never stated that child euthanasia is legal in Canada.

The growth of euthanasia in Canada is bad enough without fake news stories making it seem worse than it is.

Links to accurate articles about child euthanasia.

No comments: