Order by paying online (link) or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free: 1-877-439-3348.
The Euthanasia Deception is also available to rent or purchase online at Vimeo On Demand. Detailed instructions:
- Go to the film’s Web site www.vulnerablefilm.com and click rent or download.
- Click "Rent or Download Here”. You will be directed to Vimeo On Demand.
- Scroll down and click on the version you wish: Canadian or International Version
- You will be asked to join Vimeo, a free service, with no obligation.
- You will be prompted to pay $3.00 CAD (or equivalent) for a 48 hour rental download or $30.00 to purchase a downloadable version of the film. Most credit cards or Paypal accepted.
- Be sure to enter your email to receive updates.
- Enjoy the Euthanasia Deception documentary!
The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (EPC) in association with DunnMedia is pleased to announce the International release of The Euthanasia Deception, complete with interactive website and resource materials at: www.vulnerablefilm.com.
The fifty-two minute documentary features powerful testimonies from Belgium and Canada, exposing the three main deceptions used by the assisted dying lobby:
- Euthanasia & assisted suicide are falsely promoted as compassion or mercy.
- Euthanasia & assisted suicide are falsely promoted as a form of autonomy.
- The myth that safeguards can protect people is exposed.
The Euthanasia Deception features;
- Professor Tom Mortier, a Belgian man whose depressed mother died by euthanasia,
- Dr Catherine Dopchie, a palliative physician in Belgium,
- Dr Benoit Beusselinck, a Belgian oncologist and palliative care doctor in Belgium,
- Carine Brochier, the co-ordinator of the European Institute of Bioethics in Belgium,
- Professor Etienne Montero, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Namur Belgium,
- Hendrik Reitsma's grand-dad died by assisted death without request in the Netherlands,
- Kristina Hodgetts, a nurse speaks about her experience with assisted death in Canada,
- Lionel Roosemont, a Belgian man who is the father of a significantly disabled child,
- Amy Hasbrouck, a lawyer and a disability rights leader in Québec Canada,
- Mark Pickup, a disability rights activist and public speaker in Alberta Canada,
- Steven Passmore, a disability rights activist in Ontario Canada,
- Alex Schadenberg, International Chair of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition.
We are all vulnerable at different times in our lives. This documentary is a dire warning for Canada and the rest of the world.
Your donations to EPC enable us to continue our commitment to resisting the acceptance of euthanasia while providing jurisdictions with data to prevent its legalization.
Purchase The Euthanasia Deception by (paying $30 by credit card or paypal) or order by emailing: email@example.com or calling toll free: 1-877-439-3348.