he Flemish newspaper De Morgen has been discrediting me for three years now.
|Professor Tom Mortier|
Today this newspaper gave Bernheim & Vermeersch the opportunity to publish an ad hominem viewpoint where they show no empathy at all and where they attack me enormously.
I have never spoken with these two people although I have questioned the work of Bernheim in the scientific literature because I don't think that what he has published is a good example of true science. And yes, I do think now that Vermeersch is not practicing scientific thinking. He has no other arguments than to attack me personally without ever having had a conversation with me. From now one, I will continue to question these nihilistic thinkers who can't bear criticism and I will continue to ask questions about what's truly happening in my country.
Professor Tom Mortier's depressed mother died by euthanasia on December 19, 2012.
Dr's Jan Bernheim and Etienne Vermeersch are long-time promoters of euthanasia in Belgium.
- Belgium euthanasia: Treatment for depression.
- Healthy 24-year-old woman to be euthanised in Belgium.
- More than 1000 Belgian deaths were hastened without explicit request in 2013.
- Euthanasia doctor justifies death for depressed people.
- Belgium euthanasia deaths increase by 26% in 2013.
- Euthanasia promoter admits that there are problems with the Belgian euthanasia law.