1. EPC works with Compassionate Community Care (CCC), a service that offers practical advice and information for people when they or a loved one is:
- Being denied medical treatment or basic personal care, such as food and water;
- Has questions related to life-support measures; or
- Concerned that a loved one is being euthanized.
CCC plans to develop a community based model of support for people who are vulnerable to coercion into euthanasia and assisted suicide. Contact CCC at: 1-855-675-8749.
2. The Life-Protecting Power of Attorney for Personal Care will protect you when you cannot make medical or personal care decisions for yourself.
This legal document enables you to appoint someone you trust to be your Power of Attorney for Personal Care. This document makes clear statements concerning euthanasia and assisted suicide and medical treatment options that you need when you are unable to make decisions for yourself such as receiving food and water unless you are actually nearing death.
Contact us at: 1-877-439-3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Do Not Kill Me wallet card is available from EPC upon request or by donating to EPC. Sign the back of the card.
EPC can send the Do Not Kill Me wallet card or Do Not Kill Me T-shirts ($20) by calling: 1-877-439-3348 or email: email@example.com.
4 Membership in the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is $25 for an individual or $50 for a group. Pay for your membership by paypal, or call EPC at: 1-877-439-3348.