Register for the 2015 HOPE International Symposium.
The 2015 HOPE International Symposium is hosted by HOPE Australia, and co-sponsored by the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition - International, Euthanasia-Free New Zealand, the disability rights group - Lives Worth Living, and Doctors Opposed to Euthanasia.
- Alex Schadenberg, Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (EPC) and Chair, EPC - International,
- Paul Russell, Director, HOPE Australia and Vice Chair, EPC - International,
- Renee Joubert, Director, Euthanasia-Free New Zealand,
- Craig Wallace, Convenor, Lives Worth Living, a network of people with disabilities,
- Nic Steenhout, Director, Vivre dans la dignité Quebec.
- Tom Mortier, Chemistry professor in Belgium. His depresed mother died by euthanasia in 2012.
- Professor Theo Boer, former member of a Dutch Euthanasia Regional Review Committee.
- Nancy Elliott, Board member, EPC - International and a past three term New Hampshire state representative.
- Sue Hanson, co-chair NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation - Palliative Care Network
- Dr Paul Dunne, a leading Palliative Care Medical Specialist in Australia.
- Brendan Malone, from New Zealand, is a dynamic speaker on youth, culture and media.