Friday, December 14, 2012

I do not publish comments left Anonymously


In the past few weeks I have received many comments from readers and followers of this blog who written comments listed as Anonymous.

A few years ago, I decided that I would not publish comments from people who would not attach their names to the comment. 

I have received comments from people that attacked others, or attacked me, without the person being willing to put their name to their comment.

I also receive many good and instructive comments from people who are also remaining Anonymous.

Whether the comment is instructive or attacking, I simply will not publish an Anonymous comment.

Therefore if you want your comment published on this blog, then post your name with the comment.


Alex Schadenberg

No comments: