Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Kristin Logan leaves Canada for medical treatment, after being given a MAiD pamphlet

Alex Schadenberg
Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition


Kristin Logan
Denette Wilford reported for the Toronto Sun on September 22 that Kristen Logan, left Canada to obtain cancer treatment in the US after waiting nine months for a diagnosis and then being given a pamphlet for Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) also known as euthanasia.

Wilford's report states:
A woman moved to the United States after doctors in Canada gave her a death sentence — and even advised her on how to carry it out.

Wilford explains what Logan said while being interviewed by Laura Ingraham on Fox news:

Logan revealed that she was waiting for an appointment with a specialist before literature about medical assistance in dying (MAID) was sent her way.

“I hadn’t even seen an oncologist yet before I got that pamphlet,” she told host Laura Ingraham.

“It took nine months to even get to a place where I was diagnosed,” Logan recounted, explaining that she was told in an emergency room that she had Stage 4 metastatic cancer, which spreads from where it first started to distant parts of the body through the blood or lymphatic system.

In Logan’s case, she had first been diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer.

“As I’m waiting for even the first call from the oncology team, I get this pamphlet in the mail basically telling me that I can go and kill myself,” she recounted to Ingraham.

“It was very disturbing. At that point you realize what a dystopian situation it is because nobody’s going to tell you how long you’re going to be waiting for treatment,” she continued, noting that doctors told her she was actually “fast-tracked,” which Logan found “ridiculous.”
Logan's situation has improved:
Logan, who has American citizenship, left Canada for good last year, but she first tried to return to the U.S. three years ago when, at the time, she was “dying.”

Her prognosis now is “looking pretty decent,” Logan revealed.

“I’m in a much better position for having [left Canada],” she continued, noting the “outstanding” medical care she has received in the U.S. since.

“And I’m still here when they told me three years ago that I wouldn’t make it two years.”
Wilfred continues the report with the story of Brigitte Stegemann (83) who recently died by (MAiD) euthanasia in the Belleville Ontario area even though her ability to consent to be killed was questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment