Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Brain Dead" woman wakes up.

During a process of cleaning up emails, I found this recent article that needs to be published.

The article is about Gloria Cruz (56), from Darwin Australia, who after surgery for a brain tumor, went into coma. Her doctors stated that her husband Tani Cruz, that the case was hopeless.

The doctors agreed to put a breathing tube in before the ventilator was withdrawn. Three days after the ventilator was withdrawn Gloria Cruz woke up.

The article in Fox News reported:

When a doctor recommended that the ventilator be removed and Gloria Cruz be allowed to die, her husband told them, "I'm a Catholic -- I believe in miracles.”

“I told him that God knows how much I love her -- that I don't want her to suffer but I don't want her to leave us,” he said.

A doctor described her recovery as "a miracle."

Mrs Cruz is now alert and getting around in a wheelchair at the hospital.

"She's well on the way to recovery,” her husband said.

Link to an article from Australia

No comments: